Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome Chiba University of Commerce of Japan!


Good Morning! Aloha Kakahiaka! Rise and Shine! Welcome, faculty and students of Chiba University of Commerce. I will be one of your instructors during your studies and field trips in Hawaii. If you are in Group B I will be working with you.

I admire all of you for coming to learn about our tourism and hospitality industry, and doing so in your second language, English. Always remember that I am here to help you succeed. Your syllabus has been posted online on this blog site. Your assignments will also be posted here. Indeed, your introductory evaluation assignment is already online. It is due Wednesday, February 20.

Contact me with your questions or concerns anytime by email. You can also speak with me in person. Meetings must be scheduled by appointment.

Click here for pictures from your introduction at Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu.

Good luck everyone! See you in class!

Cheers and aloha,

Jeffrey Bingham Mead
Group B Lecturer

No comments:

Post a Comment